Rainbow Embroidered Iron On Patch
You will receive 1 patch. Please note - denim jacket in photograph is infant size.
Although they can be ironed on, I would always recommend stitching rather than ironing to ensure the most secure fixing and to avoid spoiling any clothing in the ironing process.
If you choose to iron on, here are the necessary steps:
1. Garment should be clean & freshly washed.
2. Set iron to COTTON/400 degrees and allow time for it to come up to temperature.
3. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
4. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
5. Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
6. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
7. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat previous steps.
DO NOT use on fabrics that can not be ironed or that have a lower recommended temperature that the temperature recommended above for adhesion - these include nylons, vinyls synthetic leather, leather and suede (this is not an exhaustive list). NOT recommended for children.
I am to dispatch within 24 hours, and every UK order is sent in plastic-free, padded envelopes, 1st class at no extra cost.
For regular updates, sneak peaks and voucher codes, follow @CraftDenCo on Instagram.
⚠️ IMPORTANT SAFETY WARNING - please read before you purchase ⚠️ NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN. On purchasing the item, you are agreeing to use it responsibly to avoid personal injury or property damage.